Our Newest Additions

Our Newest Additions

A Little About the Paros

This past June 27th, our twin girls were born! It was an amazing time and we are daily reminded of how incredibly blessed we are to be their parents. We are super busy taking care of two but wouldn't have it any other way!





































Thursday, April 29, 2010

Redeeming Our Time

One thing we want to do as a couple is to redeem the time we have left prior to having a child join our family. We were talking and trying to brainstorm what those things are... what will we not be able to enjoy as easily once our new child comes? Help us by sharing the things you miss being able to do. We will do them for you! :)

6 comments:

  1. Rhett and Julie, I am so excited for you guys! You are going to be such fantastic parents! I look forward to checking here and praying for you guys as you are on your journey. As for your question on this post... hiking (still possible until they want to walk and then the hike turns slow and short for a while), spontaneous dates, any privacy whatsoever :) But it is all worth it! Again, I am so excited for you guys! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I don't know you guys, but I heard about your adoption process through Erin Bakker. I would love to help in anyway, I think it is great that you are doing this. Don't hesitate to let me know if you need anything. God bless!
    Natalia Simmons

    ReplyDelete
  3. Megan, thanks for the encouragement. We are so excited about where the Lord is taking us. This is a bit random, sorry. Do you have a brother? If so, is he married? A co-worker's daugther is married to a Snodgrass and I was wondering if it was any relation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Natalia,
    Thanks for checking out our blog. I went to yours...congrats. Your new one is beautiful. You will be nice and busy! Glad all is well. Let me know if you need any blankets, burp clothes, shopping cart covers, or hooter hiders. I know where you can buy some ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nope, lots of Snodgrass relatives but no brothers. I get asked if I am related to Snodgrass' all the time - I guess there are a lot out there, and it is a memorable name :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey there! I just have started reading your blog. Thanks for sharing your journey with everyone. I get updates every once in awhile via my mom, but its good to get them from you too!
    As for things missed when little ones come: Date nights, time away just the two of you, dinner in an "adult" atmosphere, sleep, etc. You will get to do these things again, but you will never get to do them without a little bit of worry when you are parents. So, long comment short, be grateful of the time you have together right now, just the two of you.

    ReplyDelete