Our Newest Additions

Our Newest Additions

A Little About the Paros

This past June 27th, our twin girls were born! It was an amazing time and we are daily reminded of how incredibly blessed we are to be their parents. We are super busy taking care of two but wouldn't have it any other way!





































Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Getting to Know Each Other

The last two weekends Rhett and I have had the opportunity to spend time with the birth parents. What a great time it has been. I am normally a shy, quiet person who can never seem to find anything to say around people I don't know. God has broken down those walls and just provided comfortable and enjoyable conversation. Now that is a miracle. Another miracle is the man God has given me to live the rest of my life with. Rhett loves people and people love Rhett. So even if I am unsure of what to say, Rhett is able to interact and genuinely love those around him. What a blessing he is to me and a good example of love.
The first weekend together we went to the Sacramento Zoo together. We were able to walk and talk and get to know each other. After, we went to one of my favorite places to eat, BJ's. Yum!
This last weekend we were able to spend Easter fellowshipping at her church. Their church meets in a coffee shop in Rocklin. The coffee shop is a ministry of the church. They have over a hundred volunteers that work different shifts and any profit made goes directly to free women from sex trafficking. I did not know this but Sacramento is number 3 in the nation for this kind of activity. What a ministry the church has been able to have through a simple coffee shop.
The message was refreshing. We also had the opportunity to meet some of her friends as well as her two boys.
I spent some time last night texting her and planning our next get together. She has invited me to her next ultrasound in May. I am thrilled and honored to go with her. So hopefully we will have some fun pictures to show you soon.
We are praying everyday for the birth parents, the safety of the babies, and the family God is bringing our way!

No comments:

Post a Comment