Our Newest Additions

Our Newest Additions

A Little About the Paros

This past June 27th, our twin girls were born! It was an amazing time and we are daily reminded of how incredibly blessed we are to be their parents. We are super busy taking care of two but wouldn't have it any other way!





































Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Profile Making


Over the weekend I was able to go to my sister's house and work on our profile. I am so thankful for her help. I would never have been able to do this without her help and ideas. We had to choose pictures, print them out, pick page themes and we hadn't even started scrapbooking yet. After having to go many times to print out pictures, we have one book almost done.
Once it is finished, I will mail it to Bethany. They will look over and give me tips. Once the changes are made, I have to, oops, I mean I get to make 7 more books just like the first. I have been going to every scrapbook store I know...Beverlys, Michaels, Joanne's, Helene's and buying the items we used on the first one.

We make the books and trust that the Lord will put our book in the hands of the birthmother/father He has for us. It is so exciting just to think about.

2 comments:

  1. You are doing great Julie - getting things done quickly! Jeremy and I are praying for you and Rhett and those books as they get viewed by birth moms - we know God has a great plan and perfect little one for you! Excited to see all God does!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much. I am hopefully going to finish today and send it in tomorrow. We finally got all the pictures we needed. Thanks so much for your prayers.

    ReplyDelete