Our Newest Additions

Our Newest Additions

A Little About the Paros

This past June 27th, our twin girls were born! It was an amazing time and we are daily reminded of how incredibly blessed we are to be their parents. We are super busy taking care of two but wouldn't have it any other way!





































Sunday, June 6, 2010

Selling My Goods...



My grandma's mobile home park was having a garage sale so we took the opportunity to sell some of our blankets, burp clothes and such. We didn't have too high of hopes considering peope don't want to spend much money at a garage sale. Our goal was $100.00 and we went a bit past. One lady even gave us a donation. It was fun just to watch people read our sign and then look up at us a smile!

2 comments:

  1. Do you have have an age limit because I'm pretty sure one of them would agree to be adopted?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rhett and Julie,
    Wow, you guys! I am so excited for you and your desire to adopt! Our Lord is so kind and gracious, I can't wait to hear what He has in store for your family. I was actually adopted into my family, so I happen to be a big fan:)

    It was great seeing you in Santa Rosa last weekend, I'm sorry it was so short. We would have loved more time to catch up and find out what's been going on with you guys (which, by the look of your blog, is a TON).

    Anyway, I'm so glad I stumbled upon your blog -we'll be praying for you and will keep checking in to get the latest!

    All the best, Steph and Luke Timmons

    ReplyDelete